EFX Electronic Learning Kit Robotic (10 Projects-in-1)
EFX Electronic Learning Kits are based on electronic building blocks, designed for easy use and to feed the curiosity of young minds.
Each Block has a defined function. Blocks are in different colors and have Block IDs and polarities on them so that you can easily identify and properly mount them on the base. Blocks are grouped into four different categories like Power, Input, Output and Accessories which are color-coded by function.
EFX Electronic Learning Kits come with complete documentation including Assembly Procedure and Trouble shooting and extensive project documentation with physical diagrams, project image and circuit diagram with explanation. The projects include real time examples with fun-filled activities and experiments, to kindle your curiosity. These kits are also mapped to the curriculum.
The Robot is basically divided into two sections namely 1. Transmitter Section and 2. Receiver Section. Here you are remotely controlling the Bot using an RF module of 433 MHz. An RF (Radio Frequency) module is a small electronic device used to transmit and/or receive radio signals between two devices.
You are expected to build both the Robot and the Remote, a one of its kind arrangement.
- Power Supply
- Basic Components: Resistors, Transistors and Diodes
- Manual Inputs: Push Button Switch, Touch Point, Slide Switch
- Environmental Inputs: Reed Sensors
- Communication Device: RF Transmitter Unit, RF Receiver Unit
- Various Outputs: DC Geared Motor
- Wires and Connectors
- Mechanical Accessories: Wheels, Clamps, Screws and Nuts, Screwdriver
- Electrical Accessories: Battery Clips, Cell Case
- Breadboards for easy circuit building and troubleshooting
- Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Short Circuits
- Open and Closed circuits
- Transistor as a switch
- Polarity in circuits
- Light and Mechanical energy
- Motors & Electricity
- Amplification of current
- Learning about Bots
- Learning about Remote
- Build 10+ Robots and Remotes using different inputs