EFX Electronic Learning Kit Class Pack Senior (75 projects-in-1)
EFX Electronic Learning Kits are based on electronic building blocks, designed for easy use and to feed the curiosity of young minds.
Each Block has a defined function. Blocks are in different colors and have Block IDs and polarities on them so that you can easily identify and properly mount them on the base. Blocks are grouped into four different categories like Power, Input, Output and Accessories which are color-coded by function.
EFX Electronic Learning Kits come with complete documentation including Assembly Procedure and Trouble shooting and extensive project documentation with physical diagrams, project image and circuit diagram with explanation. The projects include real time examples with fun-filled activities and experiments, to kindle your curiosity. These kits are also mapped to the curriculum.
- Train the Trainer program included.
- Mapped to the curriculum.
- Extra blocks included in the kit.
- 100+ Real world application projects, full-filled activities and experiments.
- Exhaustive student guide covering extensive educational curriculum.
- Extensive documentation with 36 charts.
- Custom storage case for Schools.
EFX Electronics Learning Kits Class Pack Senior consists of:
EFX Electronic Learning Kit 75 projects-in-1 (6 sets)
Most suited for: V to XII Grade (6-18) students
- Power Supply
- Basic Components: Resistors, Transistors and Diodes
- Manual Inputs: Push Button Switch, Touch Point, Slide Switch
- Environmental Inputs: LDR and Reed Sensors
- Various Outputs: Dual LED, RGB LED, White LED, Buzzer, DC Motor, Flashing LED
- Wires and Connectors
- Mechanical Accessories: Fan
- Breadboards for easy circuit building and troubleshooting
- Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- Short Circuits
- Good and Bad conductor of electricity
- Open and Closed circuits
- Transistor as a switch
- Use of Fuse
- Polarity in circuits
- Sound, Light and Mechanical energy
- Motors & Electricity
- Amplification of current
- Logic Gates concepts
- Primary and Secondary color generation
- Latching Circuits