EFX Electronic Learning Kit – Arduino Step-By-Step For Engineering Students
EFX Electronic Learning Kits are based on electronic building blocks, designed for easy use and to feed the curiosity of young minds.
Each Block has a defined function. Blocks are in different colors and have Block IDs and polarities on them so that you can easily identify and properly mount them on the base. Blocks are grouped into four different categories like Power, Input, Output and Accessories which are color-coded by function.
EFX Electronic Learning Kits come with complete documentation including Assembly Procedure and Trouble shooting and extensive project documentation with physical diagrams, project image and circuit diagram with explanation. The projects include real time examples with fun-filled activities and experiments, to kindle your curiosity. These kits are also mapped to the curriculum.
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board. Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online.
The Arduino Nano is programmed using the Arduino Software IDE (Integrated Development Environment)running both online and offline.
Most suited: Beginner’s Kit for Engineering and Diploma
- Power Supply
- Basic Components: Resistors, Diodes
- Manual Inputs: Push Button Switch
- Various Outputs: RGB LED, Buzzer
- Wires and Connectors
- Breadboards for easy circuit building and troubleshooting
- Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Polarity in circuits
- Sound, Light and Mechanical energy
- Powerful open source platforms like Arduino
- Arduino Programming
- Building an Arduino project in 10 simple steps
- Learning to use IDE for Arduino
- Building hardware for each step
- Total 9 sketches provided for each step of hardware
- Experiments to enhance programming skills