EFX Electronic Learning Kit (15 Projects-in-1)
EFX Electronic Learning Kits are based on electronic building blocks, designed for easy use and to feed the curiosity of young minds.
Each Block has a defined function. Blocks are in different colors and have Block IDs and polarities on them so that you can easily identify and properly mount them on the base. Blocks are grouped into four different categories like Power, Input, Output and Accessories which are color-coded by function.
EFX Electronic Learning Kits come with complete documentation including Assembly Procedure and Trouble shooting and extensive project documentation with physical diagrams, project image and circuit diagram with explanation. The projects include real time examples with fun-filled activities and experiments, to kindle your curiosity. These kits are also mapped to the curriculum.
25+ Real world application projects, full-filled activities and experiments
Most suited for: 8+ years onwards
- Power Supply
- Basic Components: Resistors, Transistors and Diodes
- Manual Inputs: Push Button Switch, Touch Point
- Various Outputs: White LED, Buzzer
- Wires and Connectors
- Breadboards for easy circuit building and troubleshooting
- Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- Short Circuits
- Good and Bad conductor of electricity
- Open and Closed circuits
- Transistor as a switch
- Use of Fuse
- Polarity in circuits
- Sound, Light and Mechanical energy